Click Here For More Information
BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT
We hope to see you all at Back to School Night on September 20th! There will be two classroom sessions so families can visit at least two different teachers. The schedule will be as follows:
- 5:30 – Meet in the cafeteria for introductions
- 5:45 – First session begins
- 6:20 – Second session begins
We have many community partners that will have informational booths also. We look forward to a great night!
MORNING DROP OFF & AFTERNOON PICK UP:
In an attempt to keep everyone safe and keep traffic moving, please remember the following:
- Please pull over all the way next to the sidewalk and do not let students out in the middle of the street.
- Students may not get into cars that are double parked or in the middle ofthe street. We do not want students to be hit by a car.
- Please do not do U-turns in the middle of the street. I have seen many near accidents and it also holds up traffic in both directions.
- Please stay out of the red zone. This area is for the bus and daycare vans.
- Please drive slowly and exercise patience/respect during drop
off and pick
up time. School staff is trying to ensure the safety of everyone during these times.
- Please use the crosswalk when crossing the street.
- Please do not go around cars and drive in the opposite lane of traffic.
- Please do not block driveways or crosswalks.
We need you! We are looking for volunteers to help out at school – to help with crosswalk, supervision, help in the classrooms, school PTO sponsored activities and more! If you are interested in volunteering and would like assistance with the fingerprinting fee, please stop in the office for information.
Please be sure to revisit our school dress code to ensure students are dressed appropriately for school. It is linked to the right for your reference. Please note that pajama pants, slippers and slides are not for school. If students are wearing sandals, please be sure they are closed-toe and have an ankle strap. We want students to be safe and ready to learn. Students who are not following dress code may be asked to call home to change.
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM FOR 23-24 SCHOOL YEAR
Registration is open for the after school program for next school year (2023-2024). You can register here: https://www.youthdevelopmentscusd.org/elemk8
Please don’t wait to sign up as spots will fill up quickly! Even if the classes are currently full, please fill out the registration form and you will be notified as soon as a class opens.
If you would like to buy your student school supplies, please see the grade level lists on the About tab. We do request that all students bring a pair of earbuds or headphones that can be kept at school for classroom use. All required supplies will be provided by the school and we accept donations.
LINCOLN LION SPIRIT SHIRTS:
If you would like to buy a Lincoln Lion spirit t-shirt, sweatshirt or hoodie, you can fill out an order form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPJW1k5lNcVia8KVUTvEbAi rq1salHSvMyHnMPqRnnqjGicQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
If you would like a paper order form, we have them in the office.
EARLY OUT THURSDAYS:
Our full daily schedule is posted on our school website. Please remember that on Thursdays the students are dismissed and hour early for teacher collaboration. The first day of school, and every Thursday, students in grade 1 – 3 are dismissed at 1:07 and students in grade 4 – 6 are dismissed at 1:12
Please see the link to the right for the current bus schedule. Please note that it may be subject to change. I will keep it updated as I receive any changes.