Click Here For More Information
ONLINE SAFETY WORKSHOP
Our Student Support Center has organize an online safety presentation for parents from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm via Zoom. Learn more about the dangers, risks and threats that social media and the internet pose on the daily lives of our youth. The presentation will be given by DAA Anthony Ortiz and the Zoom information was sent via email to all families.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help with crosswalk duty, help during recess/lunch and other opportunities. If you are interested in volunteering regularly, the school can help cover fingerprinting costs. If you are interested, please stop in the office for information.
- Butterbraids fundraising orders are due tomorrow! Thank you for helping to support our school.
- In addition, in preparation for our Wide Open Walls festival, the PTO is sponsoring a campus clean-up day this Saturday from 8:30 – 11:00 (weather permitting). Everyone is welcome! Bring a rake, shovel or broom and coffee, hot cocoa and donuts will be provided.
- PTO will be holding a spaghetti dinner and raffle during our Open House on May 3rd. They are looking for donations for raffle prizes. If you have any items you’d like to donate for raffle prizes, they will greatly appreciate it! If you prefer to donate money, we can buy prizes. We accept cash and venmo. If you’d like the venmo information, please contact the office.
There will be no school April 3 – 7 due to spring break. We will see everyone at 8:00 am on Monday, April 10th!
Please be sure to revisit our school dress code to ensure students are dressed appropriately for school. It is linked to the right for your reference. Please note that pajama pants, slippers and slides are not for school. If students are wearing sandals, please be sure they are closed-toe and have an ankle strap. We want students to be safe and ready to learn. Students who are not following dress code may be asked to call home to change.
WIDE OPEN WALLS
I’m excited to report that we have been chosen as the next district school to participate in the Wide Open Walls School Program. We will have multiple artists coming to our school the weekend of April 14 – 16 to paint murals on our school walls. We will also have a community fair on April 15th on campus. More information to come! We will be looking for volunteers, so if you would like to volunteer please call the office or email me at email@example.com.
If you will be leaving the cafeteria or going past the front black gates, please be sure to sign in and get a yellow visitor’s pass.
We need you! We are looking for volunteers to help out at school – to help with supervision, help in the classrooms, school PTO sponsored activities and more! Please see the office for the volunteer packet and fingerprinting information, If you are committed to volunteering and would like assistance with the fingerprinting fee, please see the office.
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM:
Visit this website to sign up for the lottery for the after school program: https://www.youthdevelopmentscusd.org/2022-23-k-8-application-form
MORNING DROP OFF & AFTERNOON PICK UP:
In an attempt to keep everyone safe and keep traffic moving, please remember the following:
- Please pull over all the way next to the sidewalk and do not
let students out
in the middle of the street.
- Students may not get into cars that are double parked or in
the middle of
the street. We do not want students to be hit by a car.
- Please do not do U-turns in the middle of the street. I have
near accidents and it also holds up traffic in both directions.
- Please stay out of the red zone. This area is for the bus and daycare vans.
- Please drive slowly and exercise patience/respect during drop
off and pick
up time. School staff is trying to ensure the safety of everyone during these
- Please use the crosswalk when crossing the street.
- Please do not go around cars and drive in the opposite lane of traffic.
- Please do not block driveways or crosswalks.
EINSTEIN MIDDLE SCHOOL TESTING SITE:
You can now get COVID testing done at Albert Einstein Middle School Monday through Friday from 4:00 – 7:00 pm. Individuals who have symptoms no longer need to drive to Serna Center! The address for Einstein MS is 9325 Mirandy Drive, 95826.
LINCOLN LION SPIRIT SHIRTS:
If you would like to buy a Lincoln Lion spirit t-shirt, sweatshirt or hoodie, you can fill out an order form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPJW1k5lNcVia8KVUTvEbAi rq1salHSvMyHnMPqRnnqjGicQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
If you would like a paper order form, we have them in the office.
LINCOLN LION MASKS:
We have Lincoln Lion masks for sale also! For just $5, you can have a mask with our Lincoln Lion mascot! Please see the office.
EARLY OUT THURSDAYS:
Our full daily schedule is posted on our school website. Please remember that on Thursdays the students are dismissed and hour early for teacher collaboration. The first day of school, and every Thursday, students in grade 1 – 3 are dismissed at 1:07 and students in grade 4 – 6 are dismissed at 1:12
Please see the link to the right for the current bus schedule. Please note that it may be subject to change. I will keep it updated as I receive any changes.